Skills that we look for include:
Business Analyst / Implementation & Support Consultants for Vision Commerce portfolio of products
- Five years minimum as business analyst.
- A good understanding of retail industry and processes.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Used to working with Project Management methodologies
- Subscribe to Agile deployment methods
- Position involves:
- Working with Business Process Owners and Architects to establish requirements.
- Implementation and integration of retail software.
- Support implemented software.
Java Developers at all levels with minimum junior skills working on Vision Commerce portfolio of products
- A technology related degree/diploma
- Technology Experience:
- 3 Years plus practical Java development
- Firm understanding of design patterns
- UML modeling and design
- SQL development experience essential
- Oracle, IBM DB2
- Combined with ORM mapping
- Experience in the middleware environment
- Websphere, Tomcat
- Experience with web frameworks
- Struts, Spring, JSP, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of Webservices.
- Use of IDE, version control and build tools with preference to:
- Eclipse, CVS, Ant
- Subscribe to the Agile development methodology paradigm
- eg Scrum, XP
- Unit Test Driven
- Linux is the preferred operating system
- Personality traits:
- Critical analytical thinker
- Deadline driven with focus on quality output
- Team player with a passion for software development
- Expected output:
- Develop software components from specification
- Architect, Design, Implement, Test and Document software components
Retail business consultant skills
We look for:
Retail a consultants who are able to facilitate the implementation and support of products to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Consultants must have proven professional experience with a minimum of 4 years product/application and implementation experience.
Consultants are responsible for successful implementation of products including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on products to clients. Also assist with the overall project plan scoping processes as well as individual work plans. In addition they should be capable of liaising with the client for investigating analysing and solving software problems and be able to analyse and map business requirements, process and objectives and develop the necessary modifications to satisfy the clients needs.
Our people should be capable of presenting value propositions for all areas of retail. Resources should be capable of assisting in activities such as support, remote consulting, pre-sales, preparation of training and tech on-site courses and also provide mentoring and support to colleagues.